Drama Overload

        I love the group of friends that I have made here, but sometimes the drama seems to be too much. The separation between my group of friends keeps oscillating and I just want it to remain where it was a few weeks ago. Okay, story time, so last night we all went to a party (except for two of us who went to a different party that someone was having). The two people who went somewhere else are usually the two people who get really drunk, and who we usually have to end up taking care of the whole night, so in reality, we didn't really mind that they weren't there. But one of the girls kept calling me to try and figure out where we were, but the person whose house I was at did not want her to come, because of what had previously happened the night before, which is a whole other story. So, I ended up just having to ignore her and the fact that she wanted to come but once I had kind of forgotten about that, I was still able to have a fun night. I met this guy named Taylor, who I have seen around but have never really talked too, and he was really cool, but here's the kicker. So, my friend Allie has had this huge crush on him, and apparently she was the one who invited him to the party, so that she could try to talk to him more. Last night I knew that she liked him, but I kept seeing him alone since he didn't know anybody besides Allie and she kept leaving him to go talk to other people. So, I would go and talk to him and hang out with him so that he wasn't alone, because like he literally didn't know anybody else that was there and I felt kind of bad for him, but Allie was with us in what we were doing, but when we went outside and stuff, she wanted to stay in. So, I could tell that she was getting kind of annoyed but in a way she was also kind of  doing it to herself. Anyways, that was last night and then we wake up this morning and I have missed messages from this girl named Lindsey, who had gone to the other party, asking why I never sent her the address and why nobody likes her. And people do like her, just not when she is drinking because she always goes overboard and she just becomes a lot to handle. And apparently people were talking about her, so she was really upset this morning, and she was mad at me, and at the people who were at the party. Then, I get a text from Allie saying that she does not deserve to be treated like crap and she doesn't know what she did to make us upset with her. Which I was really confused about because I was not upset with her at all. So, we ended up meeting so that we could talk in person, and she was saying how she hates the division in our friend group too, and then she mentions that she invited Taylor yesterday so that she could try and hang out with him more. So, I told her that I was talking to him when I saw him standing alone because I wanted him to be able to feel included. And then when we started playing beer pong.. with water though don't worry this is a Christian school.. but I only played with him because he asked me if I wanted to play with him against these two other guys. We ended up being weirdly good and so we played like three rounds in a row because we kept winning, and I realize that that probably took awhile and that could have been time when they were talking, but I mean she kept just leaving him alone, so last night I felt like it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. Apparently that hurt her feelings more than I realized though because to her it seemed like we were getting along "a little to well" for her to be comfortable. There was also a point where he kissed my hand, really for no reason, like he just grabbed it and kissed it (which I totally would not have minded if I hadn't known about Allie liking him because he's pretty cute and I mean we were getting along pretty well) but Allie was also upset at me about that. But honestly, that was not my fault at all, and after he did that I tried to walk away and the whole night I was trying to include her and get her to talk with him, but she just wouldn't. 
      Okay but moral of the story, I got his snapchat last night on the way home, and he keeps snapchatting me, and I feel really contradicted because I want to respond so that I can be friends with him, and get him included in our circle so that him and Allie will have more opportunities to talk, but I don't want to keep responding to him if it will make her upset so...? I don't really know what to do, this is too much drama. High school wasn't even this bad, this is contributing to too much of my stress, I think that Thanksgiving break needs to come up faster because I need a break from this, and so does my face, I need to get my clear skin back. So, that is the drama of this weekend, hopefully things get better soon.
XOXO,
Jess

Comments

  1. OH MY GOD AND HES A KICKER NOW FOR ACU BECAUSE HE USED TO PLAY SOCCER IM DEAD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to My Single Life

Boys Are Confusing