Welcome to My Single Life

        I could go on about my single life forever but i'll just say some of the things that have been bothering me lately. First of all, I am so single, like I basically have a relationship with myself in order to make myself feel better. I go out and "treat myself" way to often, I DM myself tweets, I buy jewelry with my own initial on it, and I cook a "dinner-for-two" and end up eating it all by myself. I don't think it would really bother me so much of all of my friends weren't already in a relationship. Of course, I am so happy for them and am glad that they found somebody who loves them for who they are, I just wish that sometimes they would do it ..like.. away from me, you know? Especially with my roommate trying to do the long distance thing, hearing the "I miss you so much and I would do anything for you, I love you, I love you, I love you" phone conversations kind of get old after I don't know the 50th night in a row. Plus, I hate third wheeling, it's like the bike doesn't really need three wheels to work, yet you're still just kind of there tagging along, feeling like you're making the party a little crowded. Also, I don't do very good in those situations, I get all awkward and weird and I want to leave but it's like I forget how to walk away or make up some excuse as to why I have to go. I don't know. Maybe with winter coming along I just want somebody to stay in and watch movies with, and get ready for Christmas, like that would be so fun. (plus I would spoil the heck out of them so these boys are missing out i'd be a great girlfriend) But anyways, i'm lonely and i just want somebody to love me, wow that sounded so cliché, but it would be so much more fun if I could wear someone else's initial and cook a dinner-for-two where I didn't eat both portions, and share funny tweets with someone who could laugh at them with me instead of me laughing at it alone in my dorm, since I never leave. I don't know, life is confusing and so are boys, maybe I should go back to Glode? lol don't worry, i'm just kidding. #issajoke
XOXO,
Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drama Overload

Boys Are Confusing